PELTZER SUHREN advices numerous national and international industry and trading companies in the area of commercial and contract law.
In addition to our competence in special fields of contract law in a number of different jurisdictions, we also possess comprehensive knowledge of the relevant provisions of international private and civil procedural law, the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG) and EU law.
A special focus of our activities comprises any matters relating to international trade contacts, sales contracts, purchase contracts and related questions regarding payment security and financing.
In the field of distribution law we advise on the negotiation, drafting and implementation of national as well as international distribution systems.
In the case of conflicts we can rely on our many years of forensic experience in state courts and arbitration tribunals as well as mediation.
Our activities cover the following fields in particular:
- International purchase contracts
- Supply and distribution agreements
- Agency, dealer and franchise agreements
- Commission contracts, broker contracts
- Drafting general business conditions
- Advise regarding payment security
- Product liability, enforcement and defense against product liablity claims
- License agreements
- Investment agreements
- Export licenses